Dec 30: Happy Day!


December 30, 2009 will always be memorable to Luis and I. It was the day Luis proposed and we got engaged!!! Luis proposed to me while we watched the sunrise on Alona Beach. It was all very romantic. For more details, read more about it at our wedding site.

the sun

We spent that morning taking pictures of the sunrise, planning to blow up the pictures for the living room. But there were so many beautiful sights, we still can't decide which picture to put up. The pictures showed the different stages of the sunrise, and all of them are equally lovely.

alona beach

Since it was Luis' first time to walk along the beach, we took a lot of beach pictures, too. We returned to the resort for an early breakfast, and worked on packing our stuff, since our flight was in the early afternoon. But before we were whisked off to the airport, Jomel, our diving instructor, offered me to take the quizzes and the exam that I missed. He explained that if I did so, I can continue my training in the US, with a referral from him that certifies that I have completed the knowledge portion of the certification. I took it without much study, and got the same score as Luis! I suppose I paid attention on the videos.

After that, we said goodbye to the Oasis Resort and headed to the airport. As quickly as we disembarked, we boarded the Cebu Pacific flight headed for Manila. The games on the flight this time was a stay-in-your-seat scavenger hunt, with the hunt primarily located in your wallet and/or your bag.

We had lunch with Mom and Dad and told them good news. The rest of the day was mostly relaxed, making preparations for New Year's Eve and calling Luis' parents to tell them the good news. Though we had a good time in Bohol, it did feel good to come home! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment